AC Croix Rousse
[en test]Application: Drothan Logoaccrcopie
AC Croix Rousse
[en test]Application: Drothan Logoaccrcopie
AC Croix Rousse
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Pack Gigabyte Ecran PC Gamer 27″ LED M27Q ...
Voir le deal
749 €

[en test]Application: Drothan

+7
Olive
Sweden
priest
games
Manu
B-Gone
Drothan
11 participants
AuteurMessage
Drothan

Drothan

[en test]Application: Drothan Empty
MessageSujet: [en test]Application: Drothan   [en test]Application: Drothan Icon_minitimeSam 7 Mai 2011 - 11:43

Hey all,
I was stopped playing EoS. But Alin call me to play again and i checked the game 2-3 days ago. As i see my all other friends stopped playing EoS, i'm only talking with Alin and sometimes Wadwad. So i decided to make application for ACCR. If I cant join to ACCR, i'm not thinking to start the game again. Smile

So here is my story about EoS:

I started EoS summer 2009, I had small club. It's name was Olimpos FC and i was there 1 to 50-55 lvl. After Olimpos FC i joined 2-3 club and left. I was in .CCCP. for a long time but because of some problems in club, Zzzzs disbanded it. After .CCCP. , we creat Ezzel with Alan Summers, Muradas, Chac and Samito. To be honest i was very happy there but because of some in real life works, club was not so active. So we decided to disband it. But Snapdragon didnt want to disband it and take the leadership. Now he's running Ezzel but i dont know how succsessful it is. After Ezzel, I joined to Spé. I was very happy there too but because of Tolga and R Ferdinand i left there. R Ferdinand and Tolga forced me to creat new club and play together. I didnt want to leave Spé but Tolga is my little cousin, i didnt want to make him sad. We creat club with them but they give up before me and left the club. I was totaly alone and didnt know what to do. Because i left one of the best club of game because of Tolga and R Ferdinand. After i join to Joga Bonito for my old friends from .CCCP. but i dont like the atmosphere. We left the club with Zzzzs, Huij, Tolga and some more from old .CCCP. and created Red Army. It was going good but our some players get banned. After it i stopped game. And now i want to return to game with ACCR and i dont want to change club anymore.

( If you want to learn more about my previous feel free to ask)

About Me:

Name: Onur [censured]
Hobbies: Playing football, playing pc games and hanging out with friends.

Name: Drothan
Football Level: 100
Tennis Level: 55
Basketball Level: 50
Ski Level: 46
T&F Level: 41
Bobsleigh Level: 27

To be honest i'm only playing football, dont care so much about other sports.

If you want to learn more about me, feel free to ask me! Smile

Thanks for reading.

PS: I was so sleepy when i write it, sorry for bad english Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
B-Gone

B-Gone

MessageSujet: Re: [en test]Application: Drothan   [en test]Application: Drothan Icon_minitimeSam 7 Mai 2011 - 11:57

Hi drothan,

You don't speak french at all?
Drothan

Drothan

MessageSujet: Re: [en test]Application: Drothan   [en test]Application: Drothan Icon_minitimeSam 7 Mai 2011 - 12:25

B-Gone a écrit:
Hi drothan,

You don't speak french at all?

-commet vas tu?
-ca va bien, merci Very Happy

it's my only french right now Smile
Manu
Admin
Manu

MessageSujet: Re: [en test]Application: Drothan   [en test]Application: Drothan Icon_minitimeSam 7 Mai 2011 - 12:44

Hi Dro, i've censured your fullname we don't need it, nobody need it.
As u probably know, in the past we've open the club to the english speakers, it was a test. We've recruited some good guys but if we make an assessment it was a big fail, all of them left the club and without full explanations. So we deicided after that to close the recruitment for no french speakers. And because of the langaage barrier.
It's a little different for alyn, cause he knows some frenchs words and can understand what we say in french even if he doesn't speak a fluent french :p
So to sum up, u start with some bad points independent of u.
Anyway, personnaly i don't have problems with english speakers, and same for u. If i don't make a mistake i never had a problem with u, i never see u insulting or anything else.

SO to sum up, i'm ok for a test, but i'll follow my teammates. x)
http://manuxiii.deviantart.com/
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: [en test]Application: Drothan   [en test]Application: Drothan Icon_minitimeSam 7 Mai 2011 - 12:48

Hi Dro !

Nice and honnest presentation Wink

I don't know you but I was lucky to play some foot with you.. pfiou was long time ago Laughing When EOS was populated.

You don't speak a lot french... It's not cool as Manu said, was a hard period for the club. There was really a pit between members who didn't speak english, members who didn't speak french, not much communication and departures :/

SO as Manu has already say what i want to say ......

If you are ready to make efforts to speak in french (like learn with Alyn Wink ) it's ok for me because i think you are a great guy Wink
games

games

MessageSujet: Re: [en test]Application: Drothan   [en test]Application: Drothan Icon_minitimeSam 7 Mai 2011 - 13:21

beautiful presentation that shows a great effort
I've never had problem with you.

You've always seemed sympathetic, you is fair play in football

I would say yes for a test period, I think the language barrier can be crossed if everyone makes an effort.

sorry, for my very very bad english,I think you understood me
priest

priest

MessageSujet: Re: [en test]Application: Drothan   [en test]Application: Drothan Icon_minitimeSam 7 Mai 2011 - 19:24

Hi Drothan

Nice presentation, very sincere. Ok for a test, you look nice and i've never had a problem with you.

Compared your language, for me no problem, we will make efforts to communicate.

See you Very Happy
Drothan

Drothan

MessageSujet: Re: [en test]Application: Drothan   [en test]Application: Drothan Icon_minitimeSam 7 Mai 2011 - 20:24

Thanks for all. Smile
Actualy i can understand some french sentences. After spending 1 - 1,5 years in this game it's happening. Very Happy
So, if there's no problem for you, i want to try my luck. Because as i said i wasnt thinking to come back to game but
i want to play with Alin and of course i want to meet with you all. Smile I played CoC with Games. We were in AM and it was funny. Very Happy I played some offical matches with ACCR. I didnt have problem. Smile
Sweden

Sweden

MessageSujet: Re: [en test]Application: Drothan   [en test]Application: Drothan Icon_minitimeSam 7 Mai 2011 - 20:28

je vais le dire en francais

je ne te connais pas plus que de nom donc peut rien trop dire

mais les accr sont a la base un club uniquement français ( Alyn cmprend et parle bien le francais )

mintenant en sachant alyn revenir je savait aussi que l'on allait voir arriver des candidatures sensible

mais bon si je reste sur le jeu lui meme je suis pour un test mais tu sera la seul personne qui ne parle pas francais a venir

donc en bref oui pour un test
B-Gone

B-Gone

MessageSujet: Re: [en test]Application: Drothan   [en test]Application: Drothan Icon_minitimeSam 7 Mai 2011 - 21:28

Coz i never had problem with u during all match i played against u, it's a good point.
I can speak english and some of us too but i don't think every ACCR's can do it.
I am ok 4 a test but it'll be nice to learn a little bit french with us and alyn

Dernière édition par B-Gone le Sam 7 Mai 2011 - 22:32, édité 1 fois
Drothan

Drothan

MessageSujet: Re: [en test]Application: Drothan   [en test]Application: Drothan Icon_minitimeSam 7 Mai 2011 - 21:45

Alin can help me about French. He can teach me some main things about it. Smile
Olive

Olive

MessageSujet: Re: [en test]Application: Drothan   [en test]Application: Drothan Icon_minitimeSam 7 Mai 2011 - 22:18

Hi,

I knew just your name and I don't have been any problem with you. It's a good presentation, i'm also ok for one test.

See you later,

bounce live
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: [en test]Application: Drothan   [en test]Application: Drothan Icon_minitimeSam 7 Mai 2011 - 22:51

Hei Hei !

Like all said your presentation was sincere .And i waited to see some opinions to pronunce myself.You and all members know my answear .You're a nice guy,my first friend in EOS and if you'll be accepted we'll have fun together,but now we'll be more than 2 . Cool
And about the language i know in time you'll start to comunicate in french.Each day i'm learning few words and i try to use them . Not only me , all will help you to feel and integrete very well.
You're good friend and i hope you'll join our club,and if you'll come,ACCR will be stronger and not only in football but in personality too . Cool See you IG . Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

afro

Sweden's oppinion in English.

I will tell it in french xD.
I don't know you at all,just with your name''Drothan'' therefore i can't say much.
Accr is a unique french club,only french members except Alin(he understands and speaks well french.PS:not so well but i try to.)
Now with Alin's return i knew as well that will appear sensible applications.
And ok if you stay in game ,i will make an exception and i'm ok for a test period,and you'll be the only person that can't speak french and can come to club.
In conclusion,yes for a test period.
PS:Swed i hope you'll not be mad on me cause i translated your post,and to be honest maybe isn't 100% like in french but i tried to do my best.
bounce
wadwad

wadwad

MessageSujet: Re: [en test]Application: Drothan   [en test]Application: Drothan Icon_minitimeSam 7 Mai 2011 - 23:18

Hi drooooooooooooooo Very Happy
I think you don't need me to say what I think about you...I've already said Smile .
All I can say is for the rest of the club so I'll do it in french (then I'll traduce).

Dro est un gars sympa que je connais depuis longtemps et un bon joueur avec qui je n'ai jamais eu de problèmes donc je suis ok pour une phase de test.

(Dro is a nice guy I've known for a long time and a good player with whom I've never had any problems so I am ok for a test)

PS: good presentation Dro, cya and gl =)
Sweden

Sweden

MessageSujet: Re: [en test]Application: Drothan   [en test]Application: Drothan Icon_minitimeDim 8 Mai 2011 - 0:03

al|N a écrit:

PS:Swed i hope you'll not be mad on me cause i translated your post,and to be honest maybe isn't 100% like in french but i tried to do my best.
bounce

no problem alyn
Mr.ÖzÏL

Mr.ÖzÏL

MessageSujet: Re: [en test]Application: Drothan   [en test]Application: Drothan Icon_minitimeDim 8 Mai 2011 - 0:29

Hi Dro that well be yes for me Smile
Drothan

Drothan

MessageSujet: Re: [en test]Application: Drothan   [en test]Application: Drothan Icon_minitimeDim 8 Mai 2011 - 2:07

Thanks Alin but i already translated it Smile
And also thanks all for comments Smile
Romax

Romax

MessageSujet: Re: [en test]Application: Drothan   [en test]Application: Drothan Icon_minitimeLun 9 Mai 2011 - 2:02

I think that i say yes for a test.
But you know that it's difficult for a no french speaker to understand what it is saying in the canal club.

Drothan

Drothan

MessageSujet: Re: [en test]Application: Drothan   [en test]Application: Drothan Icon_minitimeLun 9 Mai 2011 - 5:10

I dont think that there will be problem with Alin. He can teach me some basic things about communication Very Happy

If it's ok for all, i'm ready for test. Smile
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: [en test]Application: Drothan   [en test]Application: Drothan Icon_minitimeLun 9 Mai 2011 - 5:14

I'm ready too xD Laughing Laughing
gaseton

gaseton

MessageSujet: Re: [en test]Application: Drothan   [en test]Application: Drothan Icon_minitimeMar 10 Mai 2011 - 7:07

hi Dro

ok for me for a period of test but i hope that the language won't a problem for you.

Alyn could be his official translator Smile or you must learn the french language
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [en test]Application: Drothan   [en test]Application: Drothan Icon_minitime

[en test]Application: Drothan
Page 1 sur 1